) How Long...How long...will I Slide. Separate My Side...:Bakery

Saturday, September 11, 2010

How Long...How long...will I Slide. Separate My Side...

Happy Sunday, Baykahs!!!
I know I'm a BIT late with this week's post...but I have good reason! I was shopping.
I know that may not sound like a good reason to YOU, but if I have to SHOP it's important because I HATE TO SHOP FOR CLOTHES. I am ALL about internet shopping...point and click and STRAIGHT to your door, but I have an OCCASION: I am going to BRUNCH today with a new friend, JET TILA. I met Jet fairly recently through our mutual friend, Brock, and Jet and his lovely GF, Sophie, invited our family to brunch at WYNN. SO, a dress was in order.

Yes. A DRESS.

I know I don't seem like the dress type...but I AM over 30, so I better start updating the old JEANS AND T-SHIRT wardrobe I've got going on...so I DID. I got a SUPER CUTE, black-and-white-with-hints-of-blue DRESS to wear to our casual (BUT IT'S AT THE WYNN SO YOU WEAR A DRESS) brunch. I WILL post pics on Facebook...in case you're curious.

Before the shopping trip, we did have QUITE the week in terms of CUPCAKES. We weren't THAT busy, BUT we had one of THE MOST VIP DELIVERIES EVER.


*FULL DISCLOSURE: I'm going to start testing more vegan options SOON because I can see a demand brewin' BIG TIME.

It was a BRILLIANT day. I was totally SHOCKED that I was actually talking to the assistant of the CEO of TWITTER!!! Talk about CRAZY.

Speaking of CRAZY...we DID have a week FULL of crazy cute and DETAILED CAKES!!
Check out the Cupcakes/Cakes O' the WEEK!

Kim Chew's PERFECT baby shower COWBOY CAKE (made to match the invitation):
How Long...How long...will I Slide. Separate My Side...
Initials cake:
How Long...How long...will I Slide. Separate My Side...

Brian's microphone cake!How Long...How long...will I Slide. Separate My Side...

How Long...How long...will I Slide. Separate My Side...
Primary cupcakes to match (with disco glitter, of course!):How Long...How long...will I Slide. Separate My Side...
Black and blue topsy turvy cake:
How Long...How long...will I Slide. Separate My Side...
Brian's BEER CAKE (top view):

How Long...How long...will I Slide. Separate My Side...Beer cake (side view with hand-painted DETAILS!):
How Long...How long...will I Slide. Separate My Side...And the BIG DADDY (really BIG BROTHER) Cake of the Week:
This cake was a collaboration between our NEWEST employee, Chris Snazzy and BRIAN (they are TOTALLY brothers at heart...). It was a cake for Snazzy's friend in California who has a car that he loves more than anything...despite what it looks like.

Snazzy piped the cake HIMSELF!


How Long...How long...will I Slide. Separate My Side...
Just LOOK at those two...Brian's SO happy to have another GUY in the building! How Long...How long...will I Slide. Separate My Side...
That's IT! The week that Retro FED the CEO of Twitter and his LOVELY wife has come to an end...Now, I better get goin' since I gotta DRESS to put on! Don't know HOW long THAT'S gonna take me!

LAYTAH

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

Live Traffic Map

Revolver Maps

Live Traffic Feed

Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino